Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Stuff, New, New, New!

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start. Well, for one thing, I'm opening a new section of my store: Commercial Use items! These can all be used for Personal Use of course, but it's also for designers, photographers, or other artists wishing to expand their toolbox a bit. The first three items I have for that are collections of texture: Fabrics, Paper, and Complex.


Also, I have a Free-With-Purchase deal going on: buy more than $4.00 (anything in my shop!), and get this set of stitching for FREE (don't forget to add it to your cart, and it will zero out at check-out time):


And to top it all off, I have a gorgeous set of 7 templates (perfect for the Project 365/52/12 you have going on) from the "A Year of Hope" collection coming out, in the clean and simple style (which makes scrapping go really, really fast!):


And the CT have made some lovely pages:

By Romy:


By Lisa:


By Jen:


So, hope you all have a great weekend--and tomorrow, look for the MScraps train blog!! We have a ton of challenges planned for Fri/Sat, too--it's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!