Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Blast @ MScraps!

 The winner is... Georgianna! I've already e-mailed you...

I really enjoyed reading all of your comments on Summer (although I was bummed that so many of you didn't leave e-mails addresses, because either your blogger profile, or your blog, doesn't show one!). Personally, I have only begun to enjoy summertime since we moved to the coast, because it rarely gets above 75F here, and that's already pretty uncomfortable for me. Usually it's in the low 60's, which is just how I like it. Sure like the vibrant colors and peppy feeling, though! And this is what this kit is all about.

Summer Blast is a kit filled with fun stuff--hand-made and hand-drawn flower doodles, funny bits of flair, colored overlays, photomasks, crazy borders and stitching... it makes some gorgeous pages, as you'll see from the fantastic crew layouts!



And the sneak peak was made with Linda's gorgeous layout:


Here are some other amazing pages (I'm sorry I don't have space to show them all!):

By Lisa:


By Jen:


By LiLi:


By Petra:


By Julie:


and by Romy:


Well, whatever season it is in your part of the world, I hope you enjoy playing with this kit! Have a great weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!