Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wherein Our Heroine Has A Bad Hair Day

So, I worked crazy hours on this ridiculous layout today--enough that I felt guilty for not being more with Allen, so I did penance by deep-cleaning the bathroom. Heh. Anyways. I really like these papers, separately. I think I did an ok job on the ribbon, although it's incredibly flat still. The frame is a little ridiculous and over the top, but it was kinda meant to be. I *really* like the embroidery piece, though I think I fiddled with it too much here--I'm glad I still have the original. And the photo, of course, is cute. But all together? Meh, at best--and really pretty bleh. *sigh* Here it is:

Heather Taylor, 'Precious'

I don't know why I can do fine with layering paper on cards, but just can't seem to get the hang of making something decent with papers when digiscrapping...

So, back to the Nature photos, I think. ;) We got some really good ones today--beautiful sun and cold, clean air, and a lovely sunset. Hope you had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!