Sunday, August 1, 2010

CT Call!

Yep, it's that time again...



I need to expand my crew of awesome layout artists. If you're interested in playing with my designs (I sell at The DigiChick and at Mscraps) then please apply! Send me an e-mail to hlmtaylor@gmail.com with a brief description of what you like to scrap, a link to your gallery, and a 600 x 600 px layout you've made with my products (there are plenty of freebies on my blog, oohlalaartsy.blogspot.com). I have my own CT forum where you sign up for kits if you can make the required amount within 3 to 4 days. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. you are truly a digiscrapping rock star ;)

    one of my goals was to start scrapbooking this year, but so far none done, lol.

    good luck finding your neew team! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!