Monday, April 18, 2011

Tickle Your Tuesday!

It's Tuesday! Well, somewhere it is. And that means there are some 50% off deals @ MScraps: Word Gems, and Healing: Templates.

Plus, it was sunny today, I could hardly believe it! So I got to draw in my new little drawing book/journal by Jill Bliss. We went to the beach, and Allen dug in the sand, the dog dug in the sand and then shared it, and I sat on a rock and drew. Not a work of art, but it was fun to examine something in such detail, and then try and get it on paper!

3 comments:

  1. lovely! how fun it is to get out and draw :) a peaceful time~

    we don't have much vegetation over here.. then again, we don't have rain either :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute! I wonder if a kit will be made around that leaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to let you know what an amazing artist you are. Your kit is fabulous and your drawing is so pretty! I love looking at all your goodies, you are something else! :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!