Friday, May 20, 2011

Sandy Toes

Well, this kit's been a while coming! *laugh* I started making it several weeks ago, based on what I needed for some beach layouts, then any time I needed an extra element, I would add it in--and it's made a really cute kit with some awesome layouts from the CT crew! Of course, it's also 20% off till Monday, @ MScraps.





The frames, with days of the week, and plain, are included with the full kit, but available separately as well:


And my oh my, look at these gorgeous layouts!

By Cheryl:


By Lisa:


By Romy:


By Julie:


By Sandrine:


And by Vera:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If I'm going to get any sandy toes, it'd better be today, as the weekend promises rain for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!