Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting Creative With the Supplies At Hand

I guess that's basically what a challenge is all about, and I just LOVE challenges, because I always learn something, almost always try something new, and definitely have fun. Here's something I made with a quickpage freebie from my friend Julie K. in Taiwan:

Heather Taylor, Toddler Science

Credits: Paper by Dana Zarling (Designer Digitals, Golden Splendor) and pinned tag by Katie Pertiet (DD, Pinned Sentiments). Font: Euphorigenic.

Oh, the challenge part? Well, Julie's quickpage was 4x6, and I don't usually scrap that size, plus, it was totally outside of my color range. But I resized it, overlapped the circles somewhat randomly, and then Dana Zarling's paper just jumped out at me from my trusty Picasa organizer (I later realized that besides the color, the stripes ran the opposite way and that made a cool contrast). I'm really pleased I was able to do Julie's quickpage justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!