Thursday, May 7, 2009

New In The Shop: Brief Elegance (Pixel Canvas)

I really like this one =) The papers are so much fun to play with!

Heather Taylor, Brief Elegance

And a couple of layouts:

Heather Taylor, These Moments

Scraplift of nininano's This Moment for the Friday lift @ Pixel Canvas.


Everything with my Brief Elegance kit (Pixel Canvas).
Fonts: Pegsanna, VT Remington, and Reprobate. Journaling reads: "Without a record, these moments fade..." -- I'd never remember these beautiful scenes without these pages. I'm so grateful that I learned how to do this scrapbooking stuff--it means so much more to me this way than just with a photo!


And this one by Sara (moltac):

Pieces of My Heart, by Sara (moltac)

Credits: Everything from Pixel Canvas. Heather T: Brief elegance ***NEW*** released today and Always time Vinnie Pearce: Preserve it Wordart

1 comment:

  1. Magnifique ces deux dernieres pages, et cet effet avec le cadre et le reflet de la photo....whaouuuuuuu magique.

    Et OUI la puce est née le 29 avril, me voila maman, et une nouvelle source d'inspiration pour mes pages..

    A bientot Xtel

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!