Friday, May 15, 2009

New In The Shop: Pause-Café (@ Get Digi With It)

You don't have to scrap coffee, of course. This is a great kit for older boys and men, too--deep, rich colors and not too much frou-frou. And it's only $1.00 through Friday! Kit contains:

-10 patterned and textured papers
-3 frames (one is without the words)
-3 ribbons
-1 coffee bean and wire flower
-1 coffee flower group, as well as a coffee pea group (and a single bean too)
-1 vintage painted sticker-type thing
-3 coffee cups/tags/frames
-1 button
-1 coffee stains mask
-1 heart traced in coffee grounds (can be used as a mask or an overlay)

Heather T., Pause-Café

And, I have a layout to share that I made with Vinnie's wonderful Walkthrough Tutorial on Page Overlays:

Reflection



Built using Vinnie Pearce's Walkthrough 01 .pdf file. Lots of layers in the background, but present are papers from the EcoFabulous Collab Kit (in particular by Cheeky Monkey Creative and Heather T.), and my Always Time and Brief Elegance kits. Also used Vinnie's gorgeous Artistic Page Masks Set 01. Lower word art is by ViVa Artistry Reflections Kit @ Pixel Canvas), top one is simply the You Are Loved font. Feather mine from EcoFabulous, rose by CMC (Lovely kit), and diamond heart from Brief Elegance.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of tutorial !!!!!!!!!!!!! Your son is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I missed the crop. I wish I had made it. I love your stuff !

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!