Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Hearts Layouts

A couple of layouts with the new kit... This is the most recent I made, with a bunch of stuff from everywhere:

Heather Taylor, Golden

For the Speedy Speed Scrap at Get Digi With It...

Credits: Everything by Heather T. (Get Digi With It). Papers, frame, epoxy flower and hearts: Sweet Hearts Kit. Long ginkgo border & dragonfly from A Touch of Ginkgo Kit, as well as the button. Tag from Project 365 Kit. Safety pin from Chinoiserie Elements. Leaves from Rain Kit. Fonts: President and Reprobate. Journaling reads: "This is the hour before sunset, the hour when the waves seem to still, and the light becomes so incredibly rich...".

Aren't they just 2 peas in a pod??


And an old pic of me and my sister shopping in our home town in Switzerland that I dredged up out of some old albums today:

Heather Taylor, Les Filles

Credits: Everything from Sweet Hearts (Heather T., Get Digi With It). Font: Vogue (hehehe). Text reads: Girls... shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I adore that top photo ... there's something about photos where people are walking away ... I just love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pas à jour ce blog ;-))))

    Bon RDV sur le mien, je t'ai tagguée

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!