Saturday, January 10, 2009

Digital Card and some Layouts

Here's a digital card I made with a stamp from Art Neko (the woman), and the elements from my Chinoiserie kit:

Heather Taylor, Bijin

And a layout, Tangled:

Heather Taylor, Tangled

Everything mine--Background and matting papers from Paired Papers 1 (Get Digi With It); horizontal cord from Chinoiseries (GDWI), and vertical rope from Cowboy 1. Title alpha is from the Grit Alpha Pack (blog freebie). Font: Courier. Journaling reads:


"I am much a hermit
my shyness sharp and spiky
(my hair
used to be that way too)
after 47 years
I’ve got some well-honed
defenses. Yet
here you’ve come
and twined yourself
around my purpose
and my heart
and your beauty
grows through me
in wondrous forms
and I like it"


And Vinnie has come out with another amazing kit, Safari Street (at CatScrap):

Heather Taylor, Wildlife

Font: hlmt-rounded

And a rare, if not first ever, double layout with Sande Krieger's lovely Daily Grind V. 1 templates for the 365/52/12 project:

Heather Taylor, January 2009, Week One

Larger version here

Not that I plan to take part--I scrap almost every day, or at least I used to before I had all these design projects pressing on my brain!--but Sande's template was way cool.

5 comments:

  1. heather I wait (im)paitently for your new work and I'm always left in awe of your work, especially your journaling, thank you Louxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encore 2 pages magnifiques dans un style un peu différent toutes les deus. La première je la mets dans mon dossier scraplift je l'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em- tangled is by far my fav... I just love your words, they match the warm layout perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Heather. Been holidaying for what feels like weeks now and its always fun to come and check your blog and get LOTS to look at. you are awesome! Missed you at the Two Peas chat last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts and cards heather. You always have the most neat stuff when I come over here.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!